Charlotte NC, February 8, 2021 – Today PointGuard announces the new PointGuard Path, the latest evolution of our services to provide even more opportunities for profit and savings to fit every building team’s needs and priorities.
PointGuard’s new service offering gives teams the small-medium-large, have-it-your-way, best-fit-for-you mentality that everyone has come to expect. The software solutions and tools available from PointGuard are even more customizable and flexible to the teams that use them. Not all data is important, and different data is important to different teams – PointGuard is here to help you find the data that drives your best outcomes.
We are recommitting ourselves to:
- Meeting the user where they are, by providing the tools and help to diagnose what is important.
- Providing data that does not overwhelm
- Helping drive profitability in your buildings in the time, place, and manner that is important to you.
This means not showing you every fault or spark in your building, but providing the context, diagnostic tools, predictive algorithms, and trend data to help you make better decisions. Faster.
In creating multiple layers of our software platform, we know facility management teams can work better with the right plan and the proper tools. PointGuard is data that helps turn a wrench in your building:
- One time: the PointGuard snapshot is your introduction to the software and give you confidence that savings opportunities exist and that data analytics is right for your porfolio
- Insights: PointGuard offers a low maintenance monthly service, with reports delivered straight to your inbox that give you an understanding of portfolio performance and indoor airflow hygiene. Simple, powerful actions each month that comes with a savings guarantee.
- Annual: PointGuard’s software platform is available in four varieties - based on how your team works and what you care about most – that delivers deep savings from continuous retro-commissioning to find all available savings
- Long-term: after you use the platform to retro-commission, shift your buildings in to Monitoring Mode to keep the savings permanent over time and eliminate building drift
To explore the full suite of new offerings, visit the Plans and Pricing page.
The PointGuard offerings include fault detection, advanced fault diagnostics, machine learning algorithms, energy analytics, workflow and work order tracking, and tenant comfort tools depending on what your team’s priorities are and your available resources. What would make your job easier? Learn more.
In response to COVID-19 we are offering a Healthcheck Report for owners and operators concerned about building safety and, or with tenants concerned about their health. The Healthcheck report assesses your building’s compliance with ASHRAE’s guidelines for HVAC setpoints for airborne diseases and suggests remediation measures to correct any issues.
For Energy Engineers, Cx Agents, and Consultants | PointGuard is at the core a software that makes retro-commissioning easier. Our early DNA is in retro-commissioning and finding profit and savings through sustained energy consumption reductions. While our offering and tools have expanded over the years to help all layers of the real estate environment – from the basement to the boardroom – we continue to hold that original DNA close.
PointGuard’s software, especially the Monthly and Annual layers, are available to white label for any commissioning agents or energy engineers looking to jumpstart their operations. Software helps to streamline and turbocharge the retro-commissioning with diagnostic algorithms that bring the biggest faults and the possible solutions directly to you.
Built on SkyFoundry’s SkySpark rules engine, our software aggregates and interpolates that trend data and sparks into actionable insight for your commissioning team to take real savings to your customers. Learn more about white labeling for commissioning and partnership with PointGuard here.
About PointGuard | PointGuard is a facility management software company that leverages existing building control systems to maximize the value and performance of mechanical equipment, increase occupant comfort and extend asset life. PointGuard’s platform, via monitoring based retrocommissioning, provides real time transparency to equipment performance in buildings for instantly better decision making for maintenance and capital budgets - so one facility engineer can manage up to 20MM sq ft strategically and effectively. The PointGuard Snapshot provides an overview of operational performance levels after just 30 days of data, revealing potential and permanent improvements available through PointGuard's analytics platform. Based out of Charlotte, North Carolina, please visit www.pointguardtech.com for more information or PointGuard at firstname.lastname@example.org.